Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Random/Boring/Relaxing Weekend

So, nothing that excited to post on from this past weekend.  We spent the weekend in Nashville doing pretty much...nothing!  It was great! 
 
Friday night we stayed in and I fixed lasagna and a pinterest dessert recipe that I had been wanting to try.  Saturday we slept in, went to the pool, and then had a date night at Edley's BBQ on 12th street.  After dinner we walked over to a gourmet Popsicle shop, Los Palatas, for dessert.  I had been wanting to try it, and it was delish!  Sunday turned into a rainy day, so we went to church and then had a movie marathon all afternoon.  Curt and Lindsey came over for dinner, so I got to try another pinterest recipe out!
 
The only thing really productive I did all weekend was find these two adorable pics on Pinterest!
(Catching on to how much time I spent on Pinterest!?)
 
This made me laugh!
 
 
Everyone knows how much I love Sprinkles, so I thought this was a great idea for a shower someday!
 
Sorry for the boring post!  More interesting things are happening this week/weekend, so I'll update then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment