Monday, August 19, 2013

Party at Kurt's!

This weekend we headed to KY to hang out with the fam all weekend.  Kurt and Tracy are still living it up in Bora Bora, so we stayed at their house with Karson and Klein all weekend (Tucker found his way over too, of couse).  Friday I was feeling a little under the weather when I woke up, so I stayed home from work.  I actually ended up having a pretty productive day and cleaned the house, caught up on some movies, and started getting my decorations ready for fall and football!
 
Once Grant got home, we headed out the door towards to KY.  We picked up Karson (Klein was at a dance) and met Kem and Ray at Los Portales for dinner.  Karson is in AP Chemistry this year, so after dinner Grant helped her with her homework FOREVER and I slept.  It was a pretty exciting Friday night.
 
Saturday, Karson was supposed to have a soccer camp in the morning and Meet the Marshals that night, but it rained all morning long and they both got cancelled!  So, Tucker came over and we decided to try to get a group together and play ultimate Frisbee at the park.  It was a blast!  I am still sore today!!
 
We got a little muddy :)
 
After Frisbee, we went and picked up Alec and Walker and headed to Kem and Ray's house to eat dinner and play games.  I love those kids so much! They are hysterical!  Never a dull moment when we are all together.  We played balderdash, sang in opera voices, sent terrible pictures of Tucker to his girl he's talking to, and I got my first happy birthday for this year sang to me!
 
 
Trent and Lisa have been visiting around to find a new church home for the past few months and have started going to First Missionary Baptist.  On Sunday they were going to place membership there, so they invited us to come and check it out that day too.  So, Grant and I took the girls to church with them and we all really liked it!  Trent and Lisa made a great choice!  Afterwards we met up with Kem and Ray at pizza hut, then headed to Murray to watch the new Percy Jackson movie.
 
crazy people
 
Sunday morning Church Selfie's!
 
Once the movie was over, we dropped off Tucker and Klein, then Karson, Grant and I headed to the Parker's to get caught up with them.  Of course we got to talking and stayed way to late.  We didn't get back home to Nashville until around 12:30! 
 
Definitely blessed by another weekend in Kentucky and time with friends and family.  Love them all so much!
 
The real news of this post, however, is it's MY BIRTHDAY WEEK!  YAY!  Actually I'm toning down the celebrations because 26 is just getting a little old, but let's be serious....I'm not toning it down that much!! 
 
Looking forward to a week full of celebrations!
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment