Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy 16th Birthday, Tucker

On our way home from St. Louis, we made a pit stop at Grant's parent's house for a surprise 16th birthday party for Tucker.  He knew that we were in St. Louis for the weekend, so I text him and told him that we were bringing by his gift if he wanted to come out and get it.  He thought he was going to go to dinner with some friends, but they told him they didn't mind bringing him out to the house!  When he arrived he actually had about 40 family members waiting to surprise him!  Tucker doesn't get embarrassed to easily, so it was funny to see him actually surprised!
 
"Surprise!"

 Tucker and Gabbi
 
 Sweet 16!
 
 The Lovett Family
 
 When he realized he was getting a truck!
 
 This is scary...
 
So glad we made it back in time to help celebrate!  I can't believe that he is 16 and ready to be driving!  Grant and I have taken him out a couple times and let him practice.  He likes to hug the edge of the road a little too close for me...I'm not a very good passenger.  I think I'll wait to ride with him for another year or so! haha!
 
Happy Sweet 16, Tucker!  We love you!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment