Thursday, January 2, 2014

Christmas Eve

Every year we spend Christmas Eve with my family at my grandparent's house.  It has always been one of my favorite days of the year!  My grandmother is quite the decorator so her house is always so pretty for the holidays!  This year, she had just had surgery a few days before, so she wasn't allowed to do as much as she usually likes to do.  So, instead of my grandmother cooking, my aunt Janet made lasagna, we opened presents, played games, and had a great time celebrating Christmas Eve together!
 
 Me, Corynne, and Adrienne
 
 Grant and I
 
 Love this picture!  My grandparents with all of their grandchildren. (All girls!)
 
 My grandparent's Christmas tree always puts me right in the Christmas spirit!
 
 Corynne is at the perfect age for Christmas!  She was so excited all day and kept asking when it would be time to open presents!
 
 My grandparents got us the bedding I wanted for our guest bedroom!
 
 Papa Bill and Rene opening their gifts.
 
 Another Rams item for Grant!  He can't ever have enough :)
 
 Love these two so much!  My grandmother just had surgery and they are both 85.  I'd say they are looking pretty excellent for their age!
 
All the grandgirls.  Allie, Me, Corynne, Adrienne, and Jenna.
 
We had a great Christmas Eve celebrating with my family.  Love our family tradition!  We got in lots of quality family time, opened way too many presents, and made some special memories.  As my grandparents are getting older, I am starting to really appreciate the time that we get to spend together.  After we had packed up, Grant and I headed to his parents house to get ready for the chaos of Christmas Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment