Thursday, May 9, 2013

Heeeeeeee's Doonneee! (with P3 year)

Grant took his last final EVER this morning! 

Horray!  YAY! Hallelujah!  YAY! YAY! YAY!

I couldn't be more proud of Grant for all of the hard work and dedication that he has put in over the last three years. I am very blessed to have a husband that works as hard as he does so that he will be able to provide for our family.  Today marks the end of his classroom experience and now only rotations left!  After he finished his final today, they were told to exit out the front of the building.  All of the faculty and staff were there waiting with balloons and Payday candy bars cheering and clapping as they came out the door.  I am so thanful that we chose Lipscomb!  The faculty and staff are great!


 


 
I had to work late, so we didn't get to properly celebrate, but I stopped by Kroger on my way home and got this cheesy balloon and Grant's favorite...chocolate pie!

He now has three weeks off before he begins his first rotation, so we are trying to fit in everything fun we can before June 1. This weekend we are going to Maryland and then the next week we are headed to Destin! We are both in major need of a break :)

Grant - I love you and I am SO proud of you!  Almost to the finish line!!

No comments:

Post a Comment