Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

This last week I took down all of my fall decor and skipped right on over to Christmas!!  Before you give me that face or the Thanksgiving speech, I have a good excuse!
 
I love Christmas, and I love love decorating for Christmas.  Since we are going to be moving this year during December, our Christmas tree is probably going to have to come down pretty early.  So, I decided to put it up early so we have plenty of time to enjoy!!
 
Here are a few pictures of our house decorated.  I basically only brought my tree home, so ignore that there is not more fun things going on.  I am really sad that I'm not able to use my Christmas dishes this year.  It was just too much effort to bring it all to Nashville only to pack it up and take it right back to Kentucky in a few weeks.
 
My only Christmas decor I'm allowing myself this season is this cute pillow from Target!  Love it!

 

And...that's about it!  Although I'm not getting to use even half (maybe a fourth) of my Christmas decor, our house still feels so homey and ready for the holidays...especially since it's been so cold this week!
 
Can't wait to get some presents under the tree in the next few weeks. Bring on the Christmas season!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment