Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy Everything

One thing I have realized while decorating our house this go around is I have a major obsession with Coton Colors.  It's a problem....and maybe a little out of control??  Nah...That's not possible!  I just love all the bright colors, the personalization, and how it helps you decorate for every season! 
 
I've had my big platter and most of my big attachments for years.  I asked for that one year for Christmas before Grant and I even got married.  I've had the chalkboard for awhile as well.  The rest I just HAD to have to complete our home!  Grant always gives me a little eyebrow action when we get a package and it says Coton Colors!
 
My sister-in-law is very creative and always has such cute chalkboards in her house.  She inspired me to get a little more crafty with ours.  Usually it just has some random phrase on it or some important dates coming up.  I searched around on Pinterest, put a few ideas together, and came up with this design for our March chalkboard.  I think I'll try to continue this for each month throughout the year.  I never really thought I needed the four leaf clover attachment, but now I'm kind of wishing I had it!  #attachmentenvy

 I used Chalk markers from Hobby Lobby.  They make writing in chalk so much easier!  Pretty proud about how this turned out.  I only had to erase and redo a few dozen times...
 
 We have this random open nook in our cabinets that I thought would be perfect for our recipe books.  But what recipe collection is complete without a cute recipe box to match?!  I'm justifying it by the fact that I now have a lot more time to cook, therefore I have more recipes, so I need a good box to keep them all in. :)
 
 Grant got me this little gem for Christmas this year.  Loved it!  It goes perfectly on our counter tops right by the sink.  Since it takes mini attachments, I think I'll have to start investing in a few more of those for the upcoming seasons!
 
 My big platter I absolutely love.  It's been a part of my kitchen for the last 6-7 years probably.  I love how you can change it up to match the season.  When I saw this new house attachment, of course I had to have!  Perfect for our new home :)
 
My mother-in-law knows me well and got me this cookie jar for Christmas.  Lucky for me, this house attachment is getting retired and I got it for under $10!  That's a steal!
 
If you are looking for a cute item to fill up a space in your kitchen, or really anywhere, I highly recommend!  My dream one day is to open up a gift shop.  I most definitely will be carrying Coton Colors, and Grant will be happy when we can start getting everything at cost :)
 


1 comment:

  1. So this is the brand all of that stuff is...hmmmm....I love it!!! I'll buy it in your gift shop one day :)

    ReplyDelete