Monday, September 23, 2013

Weekend Rewind - Camping, Relaxing, & a Whole Lot of Nothing

This weekend I was a single lady!  Grant went with the Marshall Co boy's soccer team camping and rafting, so I had Friday night through Sunday afternoon to catch up around the house, watch movies, shop, and just relax.  Although it was pretty nice to have some time alone, I did start to get a little bored as the weekend went on:)
 
Friday night I got off work and made a quick trip to the grocery and to Target before heading home to relax!  I spent the night playing on my new camera and trying to learn about my new editing software.  I'm actually getting pretty good, if I do say so myself! 

This was the photo before I edited it...
 
And this was after!  Yes, I will be opening a photography shop later :) Just kidding!
 
Saturday morning I slept in and then headed to Green Hills to do a little shopping!  After leaving the mall with some new makeup and a couple of good deals from Gap, I made my second trip to the grocery for the weekend before going back home.  I spent the rest of the night watching movies and doing a whole not of nothing!  I did get back out to go pick up some dinner at Chipotle...always yummy!
 
I went to the 9 am service on Sunday morning, which was a little weird going all by myself since we usually have both of us and Curt and Lindsey!  But, it was a great service and I got home in time to put dinner in the crock pot and attempt to watch the pitiful display of the Ram's game.  Since Grant was out of town that meant I was the only Ram's fan in Nashville, which called for this selfie...
 
Even though you were terrible Rams, we still love you!
And sorry to say yes, I did sleep through half the game! That's how entertaining it was :)
 
Grant got home from camping around 4:30ish and had a great time!  So thankful he got to spend the weekend hanging out with Jeff, Dax, Trent, and Tucker.  I asked him to take some pictures so that I could document it on the blog and this is all I got...
 
Haha!  Looks like they had a great time!!
 
Curt and Lindsey stopped by on their way home from Cape, and we ate dinner and watched the second to last episode of Breaking Bad!  I was so thankful to finally have people to talk to! Ha!
 
Overall, it was a great quiet (almost too quiet) weekend at home.  Our weekends are about to get extremely full and hectic with the move to KY, so I am thankful to have at least one more to relax in Nashville.  This coming week I am leaving Grant at home solo starting Thursday night, and participating in the Walk to Emmaus with Lisa.  Looking forward to another great week!
 

 


2 comments:

  1. OOOO love the new blog look!! And loving your photography skills :) I'd hire you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! My first comment on my blog :) haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete