Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Eco Christmas Party

Saturday night while Gabbi played her game, Grant and I headed out to my work's Christmas party.  This year they had it at the Marriott Hotel in Cool Springs and the theme was game night!  It was kind of sad, because it was my last work Christmas party.  I really am going to miss my job and everyone that I work with!
 
We played bingo throughout the night for prizes and then they drew individual tickets for the big prizes.  This year they had a WiiU, $500 Best Buy gift card, a couple of iPads, and an iRobot Vacuum as the big prizes.  I won an iPad mini last year, so of course I wasn't lucky enough to win twice in a row!  They also handed out huge bottles of Jack Daniels with our companies logo en scripted on them and toffee at every table.  If you ask me they spent too much on the alcohol and not enough on the prizes this year!  I would much rather have won a prize!!  They also had a photo booth, which we ended up getting some pretty hilarious pictures in!

 Lisa did my hair for the party!  Thanks Lisa :) And she took these photos at our house before we left!


 She said that she couldn't see the tree in the pictures, so we showed her the tree!

Lori, Me, and Anna - practicing our mom pose!
 
 And then out prom pose

Then we got serious!
 
It was a fun night to get out and let Grant meet and spend time with all of the people that I talk about all the time! Eco does always throw a pretty good Christmas party! 
 
It hasn't really sunk in that I won't be working at Eco past March, so for now I'm just going to pretend like that's not happening!  I really am going to miss hanging out with these people everyday!

 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment