Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Emily Mathis Photography

This year since I have purchased my awesome camera (that I love) pretty much everyone in our family has asked for me to take their Christmas Card pictures!  It's been fun to test out my editing and picture taking skills on them.  I'm getting lots of practice for my photography studio I am going to open in my next life! :)
 
This is the Lovett's Christmas card I designed.  Above is the front of the card and below is the back.
 

 Kem and Ray's Christmas Card.  They both liked the "Be Jolly" so everyone is getting the same saying this year!
 
 Kelly designed her own card, but these are some of the pictures I took that she is going to use.
 
 
I've been so busy helping everyone else with their cards, that Grant and I don't even have one yet!  We had planned on taking a picture in front of our new house, but when we spontaneously went to snap it, the owners were still there moving stuff out!  Grant panicked, Kem took the picture, we didn't match, and half of the house ended up getting cut out of the pic! haha.  So, we decided we would wait until we actually have the house and send out a happy new year/here's our new address card.  This was the best picture we got...
 

We have officially set the closing date for the 20th! YAY! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment