Wednesday, December 18, 2013

FOUR MONTHS

Last night Grant and I cheated and opened one of our Christmas gifts to each other.  I actually can't believe Grant went for it, but he did! Yay!  Usually he has to make me not tell him what I get him for Christmas and birthdays :)  I get a little excited!
 
Grant got me some aloe infused socks that I had been wanting...perfect.  I got Grant this ornament...
 
 
I can't believe graduation is 4 MONTHS AWAY!  Just 4 months!!  I think I am more excited than Grant is!  I am so proud of him and I cannot wait to move on to the next phase.  Next Christmas, after he already working, I didn't figure we would be as excited about graduation, so he got the ornament this year!  The front has a graduation cap and says "Happy Graduation!"
 
Yay, Yay, Yay for almost being done!  You're almost there, Grant!


No comments:

Post a Comment