Thursday, May 29, 2014

Life Lately

For the past few weeks we have been busy, busy settling in to life in our new house and back in Benton!  Although we are SO glad to be back in our hometown, it has been a little bit of an adjustment settling back into a new routine!  Here's some of the things we've been up to lately (between Grant studying for his boards, of course)
 
Grant's uncle Kurt has a huge pond behind his house.  Grant, Ray, and I went fishing a few Saturday's ago and racked up!  We caught about 42 bluegills! 
 

 One of my best friends from high school had a baby!  I went to the hospital to meet sweet baby Annabelle!

 Grant's grandmother keeps our nephew, Lovett, on Monday's.  I went over to visit with them one Monday during lunch.  Isn't he the cutest :)

Grant took a study break one night and we headed to the drive-in!  It had been raining that night, so not very many people were there and we ended up getting to watch two movies for free!!  I baked us some brownies, we got some cheeseburgers there, and had a fun night relaxing outside!
 
 Grant and I drove 5 hours to Peoria, IL for his NAPLEX.  I drove around and got my hair done in the mall while I waiting on him to finish.  He's cramming in some last minute info here at Chipotle!

 We've spent a couple days by the pool at Grant's grandparents...Ahhhhh

 Mac, Justin, and Tucker came over to play cards Memorial Day night


 Tucker is cracking up at Justin's attempt to shuffle cards...hysterical!

 The week of graduation we went with our friends and entered a drawing for a $100 gift card to Cindo de Mayo.  I got an email and I WON! Yahoo!  I never win that stuff!  So, we met up with Josh and Amanda, Curt and Lindsey, and Weldy and Lauren at the restaurant after Grant's law exam last night and treated everyone with our gift card!  Curt and Lindsey are moving tomorrow, so it was kind of goodbye Nashville for all of us.  Boo...

And finally, Rimmy (Ray and Kem's dog) came and visited our house!  She's the sweetest :)
 
Whew!  Between Grant studying 24/7 and throwing in some random fun activities, we've been busy!  So far, we are loving being back in Benton.  Bring on summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment