Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Fourth of July Fun

I'm taking a break from Utah posts and talking about what we did for the 4th of July!  We spent the day at Grant's grandparent's pool.  We were in the water most of the day, so I didn't have time to take too many pictures!
 
 I've been trying to keep my chalkboard updated for each month.  I skipped June, but this was my July design!
 
 This picture was us on our way home from Utah.  The USA men's soccer team played that day and we were getting in the spirit of the 4th!  Just ignore the fact that my "S" is backwards!!  whoops! ha!
 
Grant's whole family came over to his grandparent's to swim on Friday.  We played volleyball, Grant wrestled with the boys, and we all got our tan on!  The weather was perfect!  Later that afternoon Kurt (Grant's uncle) went and picked up some ribs, and we had all made sides and desserts to go with.  Normally we would go watch the fireworks after dinner, but the big show was not until the next night in Murray.  So, we came on home to relax and then hit up the fireworks on Saturday night instead.
 
 Grant and I before the fireworks started sporting our red, white, and blue :)
 

The firework show was awesome this year!!  Totally worth the trip and the wait! We had a fun weekend celebrating the 4th with our family!
 
Happy Birthday, America!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment