Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Glow Run Fun

This past Saturday night I ran in the Glow Run to benefit the high school soccer teams!  It was the perfect night to run.  The weather was awesome!! Tucker, Karson, and Klein are all on the team, so I thought I would go run to support :). I haven't consistently ran so I was a little nervous, but I actually had a great run! The race started at 9:00 that night and went across the dam.  There were about 150 people that participated, and I got first in my age group for females! Whoo hoo!  I think there were probably only about 5 in my division, but I was still excited! 

 Tucker and I before the race!

 And then after!

Who hoo!  First place!  I don't think that will happen again!  To celebrate we went to dairy queen afterwards with the Lovett's! Ha!

We will actually be able to make some of the soccer games this year, so we are ready for the season to start!  Let's go MCHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment