Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Toasted Marshmallow Mathis

We have a new member of our family this week!  Meet Toasted Marshmallow Mathis!
 
Isn't he the cutest little thing you've ever seen!?!
 
My sister's cat ran away from her house for a bit and then came back with a belly full of kittens!  Grant and I had been talking about how we needed a cat to scare away the millions of birds that like to live around our house, so I convinced him we should get one of my sisters!  Her cat had a litter of four, three brownish and one white.  I have always said I wanted a white cat named Marshmallow, so it was meant to be! :)  His tail and the tips of his ears are grey, hence the toasted part :)
 
I have had so much fun playing and taking care of him this week.  Grant was not 100% on board and acts like he is not interested in him, but I have picture proof that he actually loves him!  He is only four weeks old, so we have had to feed him milk out of the bottle but he is doing great!  He loves to cuddle up to me and I think he is already becoming quite spoiled! 
 
 Aw see he does love him :)  Every morning he loves to get up in the chair with Grant while he studies and snuggle!
 
 His first bottle feeding!
 

 
 This was the day we got him!  My sister came to KY to visit, so she brought him with her.  My mom was also in town and took one home to Michigan with her as well.
 

 He loves to get up on my shoulder for some reason!
 
He is just the cutest little kitten and so easy!  He is already using the litter box and trying to figure out solid food.  I am hoping I can convince Grant to let us keep him more inside than outside :) 
 
Welcome to our family, Marshmallow!


No comments:

Post a Comment