Saturday, July 19, 2014

Random Update - Busy Bees

The past couple of weeks since I have gotten home from Utah, we have been BUSY!  My mom, niece, and sister came in town for a few days, Clay has been here, we've been getting ready for a family wedding, and working on the outside of our house!  Here are my iPhone pictures of our craziness...
 
 Corynne and I were over taking pictures! We spent lots of time at my grandparents house the past few days playing cards, eating, and hanging out with my family!
 
 We got my grandmother out one day and did a little shopping in Murray!  Corynne was helping Rene :)
 
 Being Silly!
 
 We had lunch one day while my mom was here with of my good friends from high school and college, Krista.  Krista just had a baby not too long ago, so we got to introduce her to my mom!
 
 We ventured to Paducah a couple of days and let Corynne swim at the country club with Jenna and Allie!  She loved the water!
 
 Our painter came this week and painted all of our doors, inside and out, black.  They all look SO much better!!
 
 Lunch with my grandparents after church.  Aren't they the cutest!
 
 Sunday night we went over to our Preacher's house and played some pool volleyball!
 
 Clay has been wanting to go fishing while he was here, so we took him to Grant's uncle's house one night.  He has a reservoir in his back yard.  Clay caught this fish and was so proud!
 


 Mac has spent a lot of time at our house bonding with Marshmallow lately :)
 
 This picture is terrible, but look how cute!!  Klein was holding him like the mother cat's do...
 
Grant's been doing a great job painting our shutters!  We have been working hard trying to spruce up the outside lately!
 
These are just the random things that I happened to get pictures of, but it feels like we have literally been doing something every hour of the past few days!  The next few days will be just as busy as Courtney and George come in and Kurt's step-daughter gets married!  Fun times!


No comments:

Post a Comment